Wilson College offers registered nurses the chance to earn their Bachelor of Science in Nursing through a flexible, convenient and affordable online format. With a BSN from Wilson you’ll have more opportunities to advance professionally and gain leadership responsibilities as well as increased earning potential.
• Flexible program with coursework offered online to accommodate the needs of working adults
• Students can be awarded up to 82 credits for a valid nursing license and for prior coursework upon admissions to the program
• Complete the program in a little as 18 months
• Quality faculty and academic curriculum
• Free, fast transcript review and program qualification
The BSN completion program is designed to be finished in a little as 18 months. The program offers 34 credits to students with a valid nursing license for nursing studies,and an additional 27 to 48 credits for coursework completed
as part of their pre-licensure studies. In keeping with national standards, students will complete 38 to 59 credits at Wilson for a total of 120 credits.